Friday, September 17, 2010

Ideas & Thoughts I'm Throwing Out There

When I was in highschool I had a tape, yes a tape, with two songs recorded over and over again. This was my "make out" tape. I think I can count on one hand minus a couple of fingers how many guys it got used with, lol. Then again technology wasn't as advanced as it is today. Going online was a long, loud, tedious process with no guarantee's of not being booted off or overloading the damn computer.
Going over a friends playlists reminded me of my "make out" tape. He has files of music labelled to suit his mood. My fav label so far is "Pissed Off", although "Chillin" is good too. So it got me to thinking of some of the music lists I have. And I realised I didn't have a "make out" list. That seemed just wrong. So I have been putting some thought into and here is what I have come up with.

Terminal Frost - Pink Floyd
Cry Little Sister - Sister's of Mercy
Black Velvet - Alanna Myles
Don't Jump - Tokio Hotel
Creep - Radiohead
Love Bites - Def Leppard
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
#1 Crush - Garbage
Dirrty - Christina Aguilara
All or Nothing - Theory of a Deadman
Uprising - Muse
Wicked Games - Chris Isaac
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
Smack That - Akon ft Eminem
Suck My Kiss - RHCP
Figured You Out - Nickelback
Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad - Def Leppard
Heartshaped Box - Nirvana
I Dare You - Shinedown
Touch Me - Samantha Fox
If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Cashmere - Led Zepplin
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Animals - Nickelback

This is just a start. I like some for the beat and some for the lyrics. I'm sure there are many I have missed and will have to come back and update from time to time ;)