Friday, May 6, 2011

Written after a particularly bad week of Death, almost Dying and Games from the Living who forget that people are not pieces on a board. Or maybe they just never learned to begin with.

Sad, I am @ the height of my creativity when I feel utterly alone and empty.


Escape, escape. What a fool I am.
Thinking the stresses could be forgotten
With a few hours of fun.
Worse so as the ones that matters most
Take precedence in my effort to forget.

Does he know, does he understand?
The kind of pressure I'm under
Does he know, does he understand?
How much I love him, how much I've given
Does he comprehend my fear...can he??

I'm embarrassing, I'm disgusting, I'm vile
Words spoken when I've let something else
Erode my walls.
I did not choose to be thus. But know
No other way to be.

Trust no other way to be.
I'm trying to be strong
I'm trying to make things easy
So the burden is lifted
Should our paths separate

I have only wanted
What was in your best interest